Top 10 Heritage Places in India
The famous heritage Places in India that show the great civilizations
In India there many of the Kingdoms, Rulers, spiritual gurus and cultures. There are many of the rich legacies behind them which show the creative art, important historical milestones which will show the natural beauty. If any of the peoples who are visiting here will get the ancient craft by getting an amazing view of the historical place.
1. Taj Mahal, Agra - Taj Mahal is the Seven Wonders of the World. This is a world heritage site in India. Taj Mahal is a most beautiful monument that was built with white marble. Taj Mahal was built by biggest Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is a symbol of love. When the sunrise and sunset the resplendence of the Taj Mahal is growing more.
2. Khajuraho -In you can see the group of the temples which are situated in the heart of India in the Madhya Pradesh. There are a group of 85 temples and out of them only the 20 temples are get survived from the various attempts by the Muslim rulers. These are the best real example of the carving and the exterior walls of the temples feature erotica, sculptures that are representing daily life and the symbolic art are depicting ancient Indian values.
3. Qutub Minar, Delhi - It was built by the Qutab-ud-din aibak as a victory tower to commemorate the triumph of the Mohd. Ghori over his arch-rival Prithviraj Chauhan. It was a remnant of the Delhi sultanate and being the tallest monument in Delhi and the second tallest minaret in India. The several parts of the Qutub Minar are embrace with Arabic and Persian inscriptions and Kufic calligraphy. Its wall tells the history of its construction and repair works.
4. Fatehpur Sikri - Fatehpur Sikri is the erstwhile capital of the Mughal dynasty. This is a well-planned city by Akbar after decide to shift the capital from Agra. It is conferred of the world heritage site by UNESCO because it is the best example of Mughal architectural. A heritage tour of Fatepur Sikri will explore the impressive features like the Diwan-e-aam, Diwan-e-Khas, and Jama Masjid. The Buland Darwaza stands out in the complex because it is the biggest gateway in the world.
5. Sun temple - Sun temple is located in the Konark, Odisha. It is also known as the Black Pagoda.This temple is constructed in the form of a very large chariot that was dedicated to God Sun. It was announced the world heritage site by UNESCO in the year 1984. It belongs to the 13th century and it is constructing very magnificently with the features with the detailed crafts work done.
The peoples who want to go for the heritage tour in India should very much interest and get the best attraction to all of the ancient crafts which shows the great civilization. All heritage places which are almost giving the unique examples of the culture and this is seen in the whole country.
0 Results Found